Saturday, December 01, 2007
What is the lowest GFR you wil still give gadolinium?
Please take this survey, I would like to know what is you GFR cutoff rate. We feel good about what we are doing at our hospital , but it would be nice to see what others are doing as well. We follow ACR guidelines and try to keep up with Dr. Kanal Frank Shellock, and Bill Faulkner as they come out with updates. thanks in advance for any participation.
Posted by turbospinecho at Saturday, December 01, 2007
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2008 (35)
- Pink Floyd rocks. « Coolmristuff
- Lucy in the sky with diamonds , CT Scans & The Bea...
- Rare and unusal cases (Erdheim-Chester Disease) « ...
- Sturge-Weber syndrome « Coolmristuff
- SilverHawk™ Plaque Excision System « Coolmristuff
- What is the lowest GFR you wil still give gadolini...
- Daily review question IV « Coolmristuff
- medtronic iMRI intraoperative OR at RSNA « Coolmri...
- 3t open a whole new look from siemens « Coolmristu...
- MRI at RSNA 2007 « Coolmristuff
- More from RSNA « Coolmristuff
- ▼ December 2007 (14)