Thursday, August 23, 2007
11.7 Tesla Bruker BioSpin MRI
Well I thought 3 Tesla was alot, but at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD they has just installed a 11.7 Tesla Ultra Shielded Refrigerated (USR) system, a device simply called BioSpec 117/16 USR. This system doesn't scan humans, it enables reserchers to take highly resolved routine images of the rat brain leading to outstanding quality. The signal-to-noise ratio obtained at this field strength allows one to acquire high resolution images of the microscopic structures in the brain!
Posted by turbospinecho at Thursday, August 23, 2007
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2008 (35)
- What is Kleine-Levin Syndrome?
- Fear of Electric Shock to Pac-Man Game.
- 220 Million Pixels on New System at UCSD
- Chaga's Disease
- 11.7 Tesla Bruker BioSpin MRI
- Other Cool Things
- Nearly half of early breast cancers missed
- Healing Enviroments
- The CyberKnife Robotic Radiosurgery System is the ...
- ▼ August 2007 (10)